Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Gotta Get My Groove Back

September 7, 2010
*
It's a lovely cool morning so far, with a little breeze. The sun is beginning to shine a bit here and there, so methinks it's probably going to be a wonderful. Weatherwise. Don't get me wrong, I believe that every day is a gift and that we should make the most of each one.

This week, I really want to finish ordering my last two volumes of my blog book. When I was working on the order last and ran into a bit of a snag, I sort of put the whole thing on a back burner. But now I really must stop procrastinating and get it done.

I think all the changes that have taken place over the last few months have dimmed the spark in my creative engergy. It's time to find a way to get that sparkle back. Becoming part of a blog train has helped a lot. I meet lots of new people, and you of course, get lots of new designs to play with.

Yesterday at work, The butterflies were having a marvelous time in the Mrs. back yard. I did manage to get a few photos to share.
*
Sometimes, they prefer taking their dinner while they are upside down.
And here's a closer look at this fellow. Oh my, that is one looooong sipper!!!
Well, now it's time to put in a load of laundry and go see how the work crew is coming along. Today they are going to be putting a new roof on the shed. I'll have to get out there and take some new photos. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Snowy said...

Hi Edna,- I bet it's really quiet with the troublemakers gone, so I can understand about those changes. A new roof on the shed as well? Bloody hell!I won't be able to recognise your house from the old layout you sent me anymore when I come over ! You really have to show some photos -I'm so nosey about all the changes- you are going to have a brand new home the rate you are going over there.Love the butterfly pics. I know what you mean about getting the groove back, I am just starting to do the same.Let's see for how long,lol- I take each day as it comes now.All going fine in the moment - let's hope it will last.
"Keep your head up high" as Erk always tells me - sounds good advice to me. Let's groove all together then ,lol.
Hugs Snowy